1. november 2008

freshly made :)

Well this is my very first blog and my very first post on it. Well ... actually ... I am lying :). This is my third blog, cause I chose wrong domain name for 2 times :). Now rrocket-launcherr sounds just ok for me :). Launching things from my brain´s :). That sounds really fun. I am excited.

This writing. Is really thrilling till now :).

I am disappointed sometimes. And confused. And angry. Well point is I am not happy so much as I want. I like to be happy all the time. I think I know the way to be happy all the time. Well. I am just trying to know it. And follow it. Is hard. But hope someday will reach my goal of non-stop happiness. That sounds like I am kind of crazy. Well I am. Crazy enough to admit that :).

Well what boder me in that world. I am slow. Or everything is to fast around me. I find second option more likely. The life is too fast. Please people stop! Stop. Stopppp! Look around. Look how life is beautiful. And even more beautiful can be if people will notice it. Every moment something special happens. And most of people are just missing that. Men. This not fun. Things passing them, without they notice it. Is not that bad? Well I think it is :).

Some days ago, in elderly home, I saw something nice written on a board. I find old people smart. Well life is learning journey. And they all are learning and traveling for many years. So they should be smart :). Even when they are keep on saying the same things all the time and telling stories since they were young and so on. But back to point of nice thing written on a board. It was about life. Mystery thing :). Life is school. And school contains from lessons. Some are hard, some are easy, some are bad, some are good … but you have to except them all. If you do not. You do not pass the exam :). Bad things are happening. But we just have to except them as something new and take them as a challenge
Actually you have to except everything as something new. Something new to learn. To see, to feel. And when you think you have learned about everything you stopped living or how it goes the saying/proverb.

And many times angry me, we say for something let´s do it, and answer is when we will have more time or let´s do it next time. Why not do it today? This second, minute, this moment ...

I have done it today. And I will continue. Blogging is fun :).

Respect readers :). Enjoy the life :)

Ni komentarjev: